- Product Manager at COIN by John Hancock from January 2018 to present
- Engagement Strategist / Product Owner at Society of Grownups from October 2016 to December 2017
- Design Researcher at Society of Grownups from June 2015 to October 2016
- User Researcher at the Wellesley College HCI Lab and IBM Research from February 2014 to March 2015
- Design Researcher at MIT's Mobile Experience Lab in January 2015
- User Researcher at the Wellesley College HCI Lab and Personal Genome Project from May 2014 to December 2015
- Strategic Insights Intern at Alma DDB Advertising Agency from June 2011 to December 2014 (summer and winter breaks)
- Talent Relations Intern at Crispin Porter and Bogusky in September 2010
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Anthropology from Wellesley College from September 2011 to May 2015
Design Research Advanced Certification Program with a focus in design research methods from Design Community College in April 2016
Lean product development
- Understanding customer needs and gathering minimum viable product requirements
- Leading within a cross-functional team to ensure alignment from key stakeholders and drive product strategy
- Writing, prioritizing, and grooming stories to maintain a healthy product backlog
- Defining, collecting, and analyzing metrics to identify insights and iteratively refine product
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects
Qualitative research methods
- Incorporating business requirements into research scoping and methodology design
- Summarizing data sets into actionable recommendations
- Using research to drive business strategy
- Building communication tools to share research insights with stakeholders
Designing and facilitating ideation workshops
Quantitative research, as needed
Self-motivated and execution-oriented
Verbal and written communication in English and Spanish
I have a small camera collection and frequently experiment with different mediums to capture meaningful stories through photography.
I was captain of my varsity high school and division III college soccer teams and have coached a local youth girls team.
I am a former DJ for Wellesley College's student-run radio station and host of my show, "Planet Claire" from 7-9pm on Thursdays.
I want to open a natural wine bar someday.
Interested in a PDF copy of my resume?
If you have any questions about my resume or want to learn more about a project I worked on, please get in touch!